Tuesday, June 1, 2010

weekend in new york

I'm still winding down from my super long weekend in New York selling my art on the street near Washington Square Park. We left the house around 5:30 each morning, and got home around 10:00 each night. My mom and I took the train into the city each morning, then walked from Penn Station to Washington Square Park --2.5 miles!-- before spending all day sitting in direct sunlight in 90 degree weather, so I think it goes without saying that I am beyond tired.

Soooo my post about my weekend is going to have to wait until I can add 5 + 5 without the help of a calculator. (yes, I'm that tired.)

Until then, here are some snapshots from my weekend :)





I found my juice at the local market!
Unfortunately, I did not have a cup.
Fortunately, I did have a straw.

also... hot weather: 1, my bangs: 0


unfortunately, it was twice what it costs at home!


sneak peek at my flapper doodle setup :)