Thursday, February 24, 2011

kate and her six confessions

(via)


1. My two biggest pet peeves are women wearing coats or sweaters on their shoulders instead of using the sleeves, and the addition of the letter "s" to words where it doesn't belong. Examples: Anyway(s), All(s) you have to do, I talked to some people(s), etc. I'm not a grammar nazi or anything, but this one thing just annoys the heck out of me!

2. I once had a post up about this, but I deleted it out of embarrassment... I was a huge fan of Shane West in high school (he was in that sappy Mandy Moore movie A Song to Remember) and went to see his band perform for my 17th birthday. I told him it was my birthday, when he asked how old I was I said "legal" and then I had him sign my chest. *facepalm*

3. I am terrified of mirrors at night. We have a full-length mirror in our hallway, and I always run past it really quick if I have to go by after dark. I always think I'll see someone else in the reflection with me. Super irrational, I know..

4. I wish so badly I had a more scientific mind, because I desperately want to be an astronomer or quantum physicist. I read science books more than fiction, and I love trying to wrap my brain around scientific theories that in reality I'll probably never comprehend. I understand the words, but when it comes down to the t-x2=(c)8-n∞ stuff I'm totally lost :(

5. I really love the smell of garlic, and I don't understand why most people ridicule it. I'd burn garlic candles if they made them! And wear garlic perfume, and bathe in garlic bubble bath. I just love it!

6. I don't really want kids. I'm not a very maternal person, and I have zero desire to ever be pregnant. If I end up with someone who does want children, I'm okay with adoption, but kids aren't even remotely close to being on my checklist of things I want to do in life. I like cats better, lol ;-D