Saturday, January 7, 2012

shop update



I haven't done a shop update in a long time, so I thought it would be fun to catch up a little, especially since I've been adding a lot of new stuff to my store this week! Today I added the print above, another little homage to cat ladies like myself ;) I don't know if I can withstand the pain (I'm a huge baby) but if I get my first tattoo anytime soon, I'm pretty sure this will be it.

Anyway, that drawing is available in my etsy shop as a print, and also in my society6 shop on iphone cases, laptop skins, etc.



I also made a version of my telephone illustration with a guy. I've had a lot of people ask me about this over the last couple years, but I've always been *pitiful* at drawing men and kept putting it off. I'm surprisingly really pleased with how it turned out, though! Maybe I might start working men into my art more often now :) It's available as a print set and a pendant set, and I'm working on a PDF embroidery pattern too!


Last but certainly not least, is an exciting collaborative project! I've teamed up with Kaitlyn from isavirtue to create a limited edition series of stationery projects for National Letter Writing Week (January 9-15) The envelopes, letter paper, stickers and journals will be available in both of our shops now through the end of January :)



I've also added bachelorette party invitations, an Audrey Hepburn art print set, a PDF activity book, and I relisted my old valentines for the season of hugs and kisses coming up! ♥