Friday, April 13, 2012

posh frock friday



dress - h&m (embellished by me)
lace cardigan - forever 21
shoes - urbanog
crochet tights - h&m

I've been so in love with 3D embellishments lately. I keep seeing them everywhere, but it seems like they always go hand in hand with a hefty price tag. I'm especially smitten with this one from ASOS but yikes, is it expensive!! So I decided to do it myself! I took an old lace dress that I got at H&M for $15 last year and 3D-ized it! It looks amazing in person.. I'm so happy with how it came out! :D I have a DIY post scheduled for later today with step by step instructions if anyone wants to try it out too! :)

ps. I did a little interview with Sophie from Her Library Adventures about my style and favorite outfits! You can take a peek here! :) Thank you Sophie!!