Thursday, April 18, 2013

home again



Well, I'm home now! It's so nice to see the cats, sleep in my own bed (and, to be frank, use my own bathroom. Seriously, best part of coming home) but I wish I was still on vacation. There's really something to be said for taking a break from your day to day life and forgetting all of the little (and big) problems for a while. I want to try taking a lot of weekend trips this summer now! I just bought this travel book (my hometown is included so I had to get it!) and I'm looking forward to using it to plan some fun excursions in the next few months!

Like I said before I left, I have a little backlog of outfit posts, and this is one of them.  This is one of my favorite dresses *ever* and it's now available in mint -- so basically the best dress on the planet somehow got even better. I got the mint one in the mail right before I left for Florida so I didn't get to take pictures yet, but I will soon!




dress - le bomb shop | cardigan - f21 | shoes - vintage | tights - old navy