Tuesday, July 15, 2014

polka dots and feathers



Today is one of those days where I really can't think of a thing to write about. The last couple days were wasted on obsessively tracking a lost USPS package (which finally showed up today, hallelujah!) And although it seriously took over my life for a few days, it isn't all that riveting a blog topic. I will say this though -- if you're thinking of starting your own online shop and it involves shipping, be prepared for a TON of shipping related headaches. I swear it's probably the one major cause of stress in my life.

Other than that.. hmm.. I've been watching a ton of Bones while I work. It's in that phase where I've started dreaming about the show because I'm watching it so much. Does that ever happen to you when you binge watch things? It seems to mostly happen to me with dramas, like if I watch a ton of 30 Rock I don't start dreaming about working at NBC (I wish!) but if I'm overdoing it on LOST episodes all of a sudden I'm dreaming about being stuck on an island with a scary smoke monster. Terrific! ;)